Thursday, November 26, 2009

All Things Princess Tiana and other Tidbits

During a recent trip to Wal-Mart in an unsuccessful attempt to locate Princess Tiana magnetic paper dolls, I purchased several Princess Tiana items (coloring book, a storybook with an attached writing device and magnetic pen, and another storybook) to send to my 4-year-old niece along with the Princess Tiana toddler doll that I purchased for her several weeks ago. 

After reading an inspirational blog written by a lovely Ms. Santa philanthropist, who is donating  Mattel's So In Style dolls and other toys to day care facilities in her area, I remembered seeing Princess Tiana dolls for $4.99 online at Target.com.  I revisted the website today to confirm that this price is still valid.  These are excellent for donating to Toys for Tots or other organizations that distribute toys to needy children.


While searching Target.com, I discovered Princess Tiana's BFF, Charlotte La Bouff, available in doll form for the same reduced price of $4.99.  Until now, I assumed Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen were the only dolls available in this line.

According to Target.com, shipping will be within 2 to 4 weeks for both dolls.   The links follow:


BTW -- Target.com is an Ebates.com affiliate.  If you are an Ebates.com member and link to Target.com through Ebates.com, Target purchases qualify for 3% cash back from Ebates.com.  If you have not joined Ebates, use this link to join now -- it's free!

I also found a downloadable/printable Princess Tiana paper doll!  This will have to do until I find the magnetic version.


dbg


MSNBC News Nightly report:  Princess Tiana... a long time coming

(Images obtained from Target.com)

1 comment:

  1. If shoppers take the time to do research than they will not be in a bind after all of the shopping is over. I bought 2 Tiana dolls in TARGET for 4.99, but I need 7 for all of the little girls in my family. When I went online to find more there are stores charging 20+ dollars for the same doll I just paid $4.99 for. Make sure you know what you are going to get and how much to pay for it by looking for the item online at different stores first. This will save a lot of buying and returning items that were overpriced when you bought them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!