Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Patty-Jo/Terri Lee Blog (MIBDH)

On Tuesday, February 16, 2010, I received the following email regarding Monday's blog on Jackie Ormes' Patty-Jo and other Black Terri Lee Dolls.  The writer gave me permission to share the email here:

Debbie,

Very much enjoyed reading your entry yesterday on Jackie Ormes. I'm actually Violet's great-neice, and we've recently moved the Terri Lee headquarters to Chicago (from California) and will be featuring a new website, as well as a new line of dolls due out this summer.

I'll be sure to get in touch closer to our launch and let you know more about the new line, and if you're interested can send you a sample for review, but I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you for the press.

Best,

Lindsey
I thought it was very nice of Lindsey to take the time to comment (and I'm glad she enjoyed the blog).  I will post updates on their new line as additional information is shared with me.


dbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!