Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Juan, Romance and Roses

An Integrity Toys hybrid, Juan has been a master bedroom nightstand staple for over two months.  He planted himself where I placed him immediately after opening the package.  Today I decided to photograph him and pair him with one of my dolls in need of male companionship. 


Even though my husband begs to differ*, I think Juan and Romance and Roses Coquette Cissy are indeed a handsome couple.

dbg

*"That doll couple doesn't match.  The man has a character face; the doll has a doll face." (He's right, but I'll never tell.)

4 comments:

  1. That man looks great, :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super sexy! If they ever decided to break up, I have a few ladies that are looking for a nice guy! lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!