Monday, October 11, 2010

Just Send the Doll, Please.

For 12-14 weeks, I have received weekly postcards notifying that the production of Ashton-Drake's Sophisticated Style Michelle Obama doll has been delayed.  I ordered the doll this past May and began receiving the postcards in approximately mid-July. The post cards assure that shipping will be in 12-14 weeks.

The only thing that I am certain of at this point is the waste of time, postage, and card stock it takes to send these weekly notifications and that AD's 12-14 weeks seem perpetual.  I am also certain the post cards will continue.

Keep the postcards AD; just send the doll, please.

dbg
Please do not copy images or text without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!