Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Twinn Adopt a Friend Sale


My Twinn dolls "Danielle" and "Ronald"

MyTwinn.com is currently offering an Adopt-a-My Twinn Friend* Doll sale for $59 for one Friend, or two for $99.  I viewed the available dolls, which numbered over 400 at the time.  My honest intention was to just browse.  I already own 14 My Twinn dolls, 13 girls and 1 boy.  Lord knows I don't need another 24-inch doll.

But... while browsing, I had an underlying goal of finding another boy, or a girl that I could transform into a boy.  After all, "Ronald needs a friend," I thought.

I saw several possibilities and decided to copy their head shots to study and help narrow my decision.  The copied head shots are below:



Click the image to enlarge. 

Which one do you think I chose to transform into a boy? 

To see more available My Twinn Friend dolls and to possibly add one or an additional one to your collection... or to buy one for a deserving little person, view the rest of the available dolls at the link below.  You'll have to scroll down to view the first set of available Friends.  Click "view all" to see them all on one page.   Here's the link.

*My Twinn Friend dolls are one-of-a-kind dolls created by the My Twinn Company, while My Twinn dolls (which are priced higher than the Friends) can be customized to look like a special little person by choosing the skin tone, eye color; hair texture, color, and hairstyle.

dbg

Please adhere to copyright notice (see bottom of blog).

6 comments:

  1. Just browsing, eh? I don't have a favorite to transform into a boy, but I love the two on the top row from the right. Then one in the red and white has the best cheeks! Can't wait to see what you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you chose the one in the Asian outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the one in the Asian outfit or the last one. I need to see if the last one is still available. I NEED another boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh-oh... I think "Anonymous" has or will soon figure out which one I ordered.

    :-)

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the one top row center...among several others :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!