Monday, April 16, 2012

Anticipating Rod and Danielle's Wedding


I have been enjoying the blog posts and videos by Fashion Dolls at Van's Doll Treasures, which share the events (thus far) of Rod and Danielle's actual (doll) wedding day in Morristown, USA.  Links to most of these are below:

The Morning of the Wedding
Danielle and Leslie at the Hair Salon
Headed to the Church
Getting Dressed (it's getting closer)
The Husbands Have Arrived
Guests Arriving to the Church

Equally as enjoyable have been the following posts by bloggers whose dolls will be in attendance at the wedding as additional guests. 

Pink Obsession Attendees
Brooklyn Stars Forever Attendees
Doll Affinity Attendees
Chynadoll Creation Attendees

I can tell this is going to be a fabulous wedding, reception, and I'm sure honeymoon! 

Congratulations Rod and Danielle!

~~~~~~~~~~

Become a follower of  Fashion Dolls at Van's Doll Treasures and keep up with additional Morristown wedding day and post-wedding day events. 

dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

12 comments:

  1. Awww! The card is beautiful You know I'm teary eyed. Thanks so much for highlighting the wedding and the other blogger posts regarding the wedding. I have been having a blast seeing all the stories, and all the guests that are dressed to the 9s, and headed to Morristown. They have all been so creative and enthused. Sometimes I feel like their dolls are going to magically appear here. Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Debbie for the mention/link!! I love the pic that you have up top. Happy Monday and I wish you a gorgeous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for gathering the links in one place, Debbie!

    Oh, I have to get my folks ready ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa, Georgia Girl, D7ana -- you're welcome! I wanted to share the highlights of this event with the readers who may not be current followers of your respective blogs.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Thanks Debbie for gathering all the links and highlights together! This is a bunch of fun! We should have something of this sort that pulls all of us together at least once a year :)
    Kudos to you Vanessa for having this fantastic wedding! This is way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chynadoll - I agree. This has been way too much fun. All the 'seat saving' has been truly comical. I can't wait to see everyone on the dance floor.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome Chynadoll. Everyone has done such a fabulous job dressing their dolls and creating stories about their travels to Morristown for this huge event. I am looking forward to the next intallments and of course the actual ceremony.

      dbg

      Delete
  6. Awww Debbie, you are the best! The funny thing is I"m never this happy when real people get married! This is so much fun better than the Royal Wedding last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ebony Nicole.

      I know what you mean. The excitement over Rod and Danielle's wedding is unreal. I was the matron of honor at my sister in law's wedding in 2009 and that didn't excite me as much as this. :-)

      dbg

      Delete
    2. I agree Ebony Nicole - doll weddings are way more fun! Thanks Debbie and, of course, Vanessa, for making these happy and exciting days of anticipation and fun fulfillment.

      Delete
  7. Wow first I'm seeing of this, thanks for the great link, yet another fine blog I'm going to love!

    Always a new reason to love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan,

      I am so glad this post led you to Vanessa's blog. You indeed will enjoy it there, too.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!