Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fashion Madness Kenya

Screen-captured image

I look forward to seeing Fashion Madness Kenya and her friends up close and personal.  I wonder if they will have articulated or nonarticulated bodies.  I like the face sculpts and the fact that Kenya has one female friend, a male friend, and a little sister (probably Skipper sized).   Three complexions will be available. 

Check them all out here and read Kenya's blog here.  

Prices and where to buy are not yet listed on the Kenya Friendship Club website

dbg

Follow my Dolls for Sale blog

Please visit and "Like" The Doll Blogs: When Dolls Speak I Listen

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love their faces. Yes, that TJ is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very nice! I agree with you all TJ is a cutie and a must have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these! And, yep, count me in with the TJ lovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, me too!TJ is a must have! Who will be making them? I am trying to figure out what type of body they will have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The company that makes the Kenya fashion dolls and the other Kenya doll products is Kenya's World, LLC. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the fashion dolls' bodies will look.

      dbg

      Delete

Your comments are appreciated. To eliminate spam, all comments are being moderated and will be published upon approval. Thank you!